IDO Whitelisting Competition Winners
Thanks everyone for your overwhelming participation in our Gleam competition.
The Deadline for IDO whitelisting had ended on October 11th, 17:00 UTC. We are overwhelmed by your participation. Over 26000 entries were received for the IDO whitelisting.
After going through the list our team was finally able to come up with 10 winner wallet list. Each winning wallet will be able to participate in the IDO with guaranteed allocation of 0.235 BNB.
To find if you won, please check your wallet at the link below.
Congratulations to the all winners! To those who could not win IDO allocation the Airdrop competition is still open for another 20 hours. Remember every participant will receive Airdrop. So, do not forget to join the competition for airdrop.
Instructions to Whitelist Winners
- Confirm your wallet is the winning wallet at the link here
- On the day of sale i.e. 13th October 2021 visit on Poolz Finance website Derived Token Sale page.
- Connect you winning wallet on the top of the page. (Make sure you have enough BNB to cover the purchase and gas fee (0.235BNB + fee).
- During the IDO time i.e. between 12:00PM –14:00PM UTC you can swap 0.0235 BNB to DVDX token. If you arrive after this time you will not be to swap and your allocation will be given to someone else.
- And then during the claim period you will be able to claim your token from this link.
The DVDX token will list on Pancakeswap on 14th October at 6.30 AM UTC.
Derived is the Multi-Chain Synthetics Trading Platform that is leveraging the interoperability features of Polkadot to make the platform available across Blockchains. The Derived platform allows leveraged minting (up to 3x) to its platform users. It will also be the first platform that would allow its user unique features like, the ability to create Hybrid Tokens and access to features like Binary Options, Multiple native currency support, 0% Slippage, and Unlimited liquidity among many others.
50 claps if you ❤ the article and keep up with our Social media channels to learn more about Derived!